Sunday, July 25, 2010

LOOKIE, LOOKIE!!


I had such a great time at the shoebox swap, and can't wait to share some of the fabulous creations we made. I met so many wonderful and talented ladies and got to visit with some old friends. It was great. I wanted to share this with you.. This is what I received in the gift exchange. Isn't is fantastic!! Fellow demo, Lori Subosits created this incredible work of art. She said she cased it from Michelle Zindorf's blog... I wll now be case-ing Lori. I'm thinking beginning of the year teacher gifts, Halloween, Christmas.... all in a beautifully decorated Mason jar!
oh.. and it is full of yummy chocolates - oh yeah!

4 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Wow! You are one lucky Swapper Beverly! Planning a CASE myself!

Lori Subosits said...

Thanks for the wonderful compliment of adding my creation to your blog. We need to get together befoer the craziness of school starts.

Michele Kaminski said...

Very lucky indeed! I'm jealous!

Julia Aston said...

wow - this panel is super Beverly! and the woven back looks great - what a fun project!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin