Sunday, February 26, 2012

No matter the weather...


I made this for today's Featured Stamper Challenge over on SCS.  I enjoyed looking through Janice's gallery today. I've noticed her cards here and there whenever we would participate in the same challenge and I was glad for the opportunity to look through all of the pages of her gallery today. It was hard to decide which card to chose to case, but I ultimately decided on this one: Acorns & Oak Leaves. I love the design of it and turned it on it's side, used a different stamp set and colors.


Inside reads: "I'm glad we're together"

This is also for the Catered Crop Quick Fire Challenge to use red somewhere on the card. Lately, I just love red combined with aquamarine and I was drawn to this paper stack by my My Mind's Eye. Such fun colors and designs.


Additional Info
Stamps: Perfectly Clear Stamps (Rainy Day Changito)
Paper: My Mind's Eye (Quite Contrary: Jack & Jill); Strathmore (Bristol Vellum Surface), SU! (basic black, cherry cobbler), Recollections (base & envelope)
Ink: Ranger (Archival Ink Jet Black), SU! (reinkers)
Accessories: aquapainter, Spellbinders (nestabilities), SU! (oval punches, crystal effects, red&white baker's twine), Bling,
Techniques: watercolor, paper piecing

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful start to the week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin