Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY HOWLIDAYS


deck the halls with bones and kibble.... bow-wow-wow.. wow-wow.. yippy yo yippy yay..

This is for today's Inspiration Challenge. Thank you Anne for picking the groovy paper from Whimsy Press to inspire us! I just love ALL of it. I kept going back to this paper. It is so unusual and fun. I just the the bone-tree - LOL!
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: Studio G clear stamps
Paper: GP white, kraft, eggplant envy, chocolate chip, bashful blue, dsp HL1 printpack
Ink: old olive, stazon
Accessories: ribbon, slot punch, oval punches, SU! markers



3 comments:

Cindy said...

Beverly, I love this card! It's by far my favorite of yours :) I will try to play along on this challenge later today. Again, GREAT card!!!!!

Anita said...

Cute card! The bones on the tree are a neat touch.

Joan Ervin said...

Aww, this is adorable, Beverly!! Love the stamps you used and the tree with all the bones is sooo cute!!! Just because you are so wonderful, I left you an award on my blog!! Check it out when you have a minute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin