Sunday, March 22, 2009

OOPS, WRONG SPELL...



I made this for my BIL John. We got together with family last night for a cookout to celebrate John's birthday. He got a laugh out of this one. Thanks to my good friends Edith and Mary, who came up with the idea and had these adorable images. Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: witch doctor
Paper: whisper white,chocolate chip, garden green, hawaiian papaya dsp
Ink: stazon, kiwi kiss, tangerine tango
Accessories: wide grosgrain ribbon, twine, brads

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable card, Beverly....I love the images and the googlie eyes are just tooo cool!!! I know your BIL will love it, too!!!

Julia Aston said...

How cute and clever! love that medicine man - fun colors for this masculine b'day card! You're having cook outs????? I clearly live in the wrong part of the country right now!!! I still wore my down coat to work today!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin