Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MAKE A WISH

I made this for a couple of different challenges. First of all I LOVE today's color challenge. I used the Monday Mojo 93 sketch for the layout. I also used the free Whimsie Turtle digi image that Julia shared with us for last weeks Doubledog Dare Challenge.
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: Whimsie Turtle by Whimsie Doodles
Paper: kraft, so saffron, night of navy, whisper white
Ink: none
Accessories: SU! markers, ribbon, punches, nesties, buttons, twine

5 comments:

Juls said...

love this card its so cute! he is just gorgeous! love the colour combo you have used.

Anonymous said...

oh the colors you have used are stunning! Your card is beautiful

Susie Sugar said...

Absolutely Lovely sooo Funky and a lovely fresh colour !!
Hugs Susie xx

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Oh, Bev! This is adorable!!! Funny thing is...I thought about using this cute little turtle for my CC card today too...but wasn't sure it would work with those colors!!! Well...you made it work wonderfully!!! Great job!

Jean said...

So glad I visited your blog today. Your work is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin