Saturday, January 9, 2010

HOPE for 2010...

I made this 6x6 scrapbook page using several challenges from this past week: DDC (grid technique - on the image block), Color Challenge (handsome hunter, certainly celery, bermuda bay, with a touch of pink), Sketch Challenge, and today's Inspiration Challenge (I chose the Beefees picture). This is also the first challenge word for Patter Cross' 2010 Scripture Challenge II. A challenge word is issued every other Sunday, so that at the end of the year, I will have a 6x6 scrapbook full of scripture to treasure and share with my family.
My scripture reads: "May the God of HOPE fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with HOPE by the power of the Holy Spirit." ~ Romans 15:13
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Additional Info
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: whisper white, handsome hunter, certaily celery, bermuda bay
Ink: craft black, kiwi kiss, bermuda bay
Accessories: MM mini blossoms, mini silver circle brads, ctmh black gingham ribbon, SU! top note die, sizzlits die cut letters, stardust ep
Techniques: grid, embossing"

10 comments:

Patter Cross said...

I left you some love on SCS too but thought I would say again how much I love the richness of this and the scoring. Just a beautiful page and beautiful scripture! Blessings,

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! I love the embossing and the sentiment is beautiful!

Anne Harada said...

This is amazing GF!! Love the layout and use of the grid technique! Such warm and wonderful colors to go with the beautiful scripture!! Love it!!

Nancy said...

What a beautiful page! I love the grid technique...so effective! Very nice!...Nancy :o)

Dollie Evans said...

Love this page-the colors and layout are awesome! What a great verse to choose. I am so going to have to get that SU TopNote die-every time I see it on a page, I just love it.

Debra said...

What a wonderful layout. Such execution of the coloring is amazing. I look forward to seeing future creations!!

Amy Pitts said...

Oh my goodness this is beautiful!

Susan said...

Love those teals!! Very nice

Jennipher said...

This is gorgeous an well done. A piece of art.

Cherie said...

I adore the grid on your tag! And the tree stamp is so appropriate. Great layout!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin