Friday, February 12, 2010

VALENTINES...

I made several of these candy filled bags for my kid's teachers and their bus driver. I think they are cute as can be and easy peasy to make with the big shot. The little bee is from Inkadinkado and just perfect since the school mascot is a bee. I took pics of the front and the back since they are both so cute.
Next up is the little Valentine I made for my students. They will go in a glassine bag with a lolly attached to the front.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend with the people you love.

Additional Info
Keywords: valentines bag topper
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Paper: real red, whisper white
Ink: stazon
Accessories: SU! markers, heart punch, scallop circle punch, topnote die, ribbon"

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love your new banner! These little VDay treat bags and lollipop holders are adorable! I know they'll be well received. Have a happy V Day!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Just adorable, and wonderfully RED!! Your blog look is fab, Bev!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin