Saturday, July 24, 2010

SHOEBOX SWAP...


This is the card & gift that I created for a shoebox swap I am attending. There will be 19 of us total! It is a small A2 version of a larger 5x5 square card that I created. We can also sign up for a gift exchange, the catch is that we can only spend $5... so we usually create something fun. There will be 19 of us total! I got the frame from WalMart for $10.. just a tad over the limit.. eek!
TFL!

Additional Info
Stamps: simple friendship
Paper: early espresso, crumb cake, not quite navy, very vanilla, elegant soiree dsp
Ink: not quite navy, crumb cake
Accessories: topnote & lattice die, brads, lattice embossing folder, bling, oval punches, ribbon
Techniques: rock n' roll"

5 comments:

Anne Harada said...

Oh my, these are outstanding!! What a gorgeous framed project to give, and I just love that color combo!! So elegant! What a fun swap!! You must come back and share!! :)

Kari said...

Gorgeous Beverly! Whoever got your gift was very lucky! I so wish I could have been able to stay a few more days so I could have gone to the shoebox swap!

Delores said...

I love your work Beverly. The card was so much fun to make and the framed project was so pretty.
I had a great time stamping with you at the shoe box swap.

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Another wow! design Beverly. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Cindy said...

I can not tell you how much I absolutely LOVE this card. I really enjoyed making it and think I may have to frame mine! I just think it is stunningly beautiful. Thanks so much!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin