Saturday, January 21, 2012

HEART BASKET...


I made this card for this month's Fan Club design inspiration challenge over on SCS. Here is the inspiration piece.  I especially love the gingham.  In case you didn't know, gingham anything is my fave.  I would use black & white gingham ribbon on every project if I could.  I love it that much!

 A couple of days ago, I printed out this Heart Basket digital stamp by Hambo.  Excited that February and all things red, pink and white are just around the corner. Valentine's Day is one of those holidays that usually creeps up on me.  Hopefully this year I'll be ahead of the game in making all of the Valentines for my children's classmates and teachers as well as my own students.  It is especially nice to have the ability to buy a digital image when you are pinched for time.  I'll have few more projects to share in the coming weeks. 

I used my aquapainter and inks to color the image, then added some stickles around the edge of each heart.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Additional Info:
STAMPS:  Hambo Digi: heart basket
PAPER:  SU!:  basic black, whisper white, ridinghood red
INK:  ink jet printer for image, SU! inks:  crumb cake, soft suede, ridinghood red, baja breeze
TOOLS:  aquapainter; SU!:  top note die, embossing folder, sponge; Spellbinders: Nestabilities, embossing folder
ACCESSORIES:  gingham ribbon, bling, Stickles, silver circle charm

5 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Beverly, beautiful cards and blog. I can't wait to work with this group. I'm very excited!!!.

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors!! Looking forward to seeing more! :)

Michele Kaminski Watson said...

Love it! Gorgeous as usual!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, just love it!!!
Will be checking into your blogs regular.

Edith Demshar said...

Just gawjus!!!! Loving the gingham (one of my faves too)! As always, your card is fabulous! Happy Valentine's Day (early)!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin