Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just Catching Up!


I mean seriously, just how cute is this stamp.  So fun to color!  Check out his hair!!  I just love the hair.  If my son could figure out how to make his look like this, he would.  He loves a good mohawk. 

For the Hoedown Challenge today, we are to use a Hambo image and add some flowers.  Now, I'll bet you expected me to go for my primas, right?!  Tricked ya!  My flowers are attached to that yummy ribbon.  I used PrismaColor pencils to color my image, outlined it with a Copic marker, then fussy cut it out.  I used some simple dp with a small repeating design from the same paper pack.  Everything was matted with a solid dark brown and popped up with some foam dots. 

Stamp by HAMBO:  Catching Butterflies 

Now pull out your favorite Hambo rubber or digital image, grab some flowers and get crafty.  Don't forget to upload to Mr. Linky on the Hoedown Blog.  We want to see what cha got!

1 comment:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Beverly, love your layout and the colouring!!!. Cute papers too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin