Recently, I was blessed to have two of my friends (one that I recently became acquainted with since we are both on the Hambo design team and one I've know a while and stalked forever) leave me a comment stating that they had given me and, more specifically, my blog an award. Both Charlene Merrick and Deborah Anton are incredibly skilled and talented when it comes to paper and ink. I am inspired by both of them, which makes this award even more meaningful to me.
Now I have a few things to do...
- Pass on the award to five other people, who's blogs have inspired me. It also needs to be someone who has less than 200 followers.
- Put a comment on their blog, so that they know about it.
- Link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them.
- Post the award on my blog.
- Patricia Rose (Stamping with Kokirose)
- Michelle (Designs Done Simple)
- Lori Subosits (Stampin' Rogue)
- Cindy (Simply Cindy Crafts)
- Patricia Hays (Thinking of Inking)