Friday, March 23, 2012

FANTASTIC!

I know I always joke that my Mom is the only visitor I have.... and well, in the beginning, that was true.  She is actually the reason that I started this little blog of mine.  See, she lives a couple of hours away and she and I were trying to figure out a way for her to see some of the things I had been stamping.  After all, it is partially her fault that I love stamping so much.  She gave me my first SU! stamp, and paper, and marker, as well as my love for all things crafty.  So, I decided to start a blog.  I am always amazed when others stop by to 'visit' and especially blessed when they have time to leave a kind word.  Along this journey, I have had the pleasure of making some wonderful friends through the internet and at various sites such as Splitcoaststampers, Facebook, etc.  I've also had and continue to have the joy and priviledge of working for some amazing stamp companies.  God has turned this little of hobby of mine into a wonderful blessing.

Recently, I was blessed to have two of my friends (one that I recently became acquainted with since we are both on the Hambo design team and one I've know a while and stalked forever) leave me a comment stating that they had given me and, more specifically, my blog an award.    Both Charlene Merrick and Deborah Anton are incredibly skilled and talented when it comes to paper and ink.  I am inspired by both of them, which makes this award even more meaningful to me. 




Now I have a few things to do...

  • Pass on the award to five other people, who's blogs have inspired me. It also needs to be someone who has less than 200 followers.
  • Put a comment on their blog, so that they know about it.
  • Link back to the person who gave me the award and thank them.
  • Post the award on my blog.
Please be sure to visit the following bloggers.  They make some amazing cards and I'm certain you will enjoy taking the time to gaze at their creations.  Here are the outstanding stampers that I want to pass this award along to...

Thanks to my wonderful friends for making my day!

3 comments:

MOM said...

I love all of your creations, Bev..Thanks for being so special and making me so proud.PS..... I want one of each!!!Ha!

Patricia Hays said...

Awww, Beverly, I'm honored and flattered! Thank you for thinking of me.

Michelle said...

Thank you so much, Beverly. Coming from you, I am very honored.....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin