Monday, March 19, 2012

So Glad We're Friends..


I saw my first bumblebee of the season the other day.  It was so beezy just buzzing around the garage.  Seems to be a place where they like to hover. Did I mention it was huge!  I like bees, just not when they hover around the garage and divebomb me whenever I try to walk outside.  I think he was trying to tell me that it is Spring.  When did that happen?  I feel like I'm still anticipating snow.  It has been the Winter that never was.

So, in light of the warmer days, I thought I would share this card that I made using my cute little bee stamp by Stampendous.  It is great for clean and simple cards.  I used a corner rounder only on the top corners and a simple strip of fringed designer paper across the bottom. To finish it off, I added a polka dot trail behind each bee with a black pen.

I guess I need to get outside and clean the flower bed, but secretly, I'm still praying for one more snow...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin