Thursday, December 4, 2008

HOLIDAY LIGHTHOUSE


This is for Day 7 of the Twelve Days of Christmas Challenge over at PaperCraft Planet... Thank you so much for making today's challenge a non-bird one! Whew! I received this image in a swap and have been hanging on to it for a while. I recently got the Lang catalog in the mail and just love looking through it for inspiration. I cased one of the cards I saw there.Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: Stamps Happen
Paper: GKPure Lux, real red, basic black
Ink: stazon, basic black
Accessories: SU! markers, aqua painter,liquid applique, dazzlin' diamonds, sakura white gel pen & sparkly pen, ribbon

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow Beverly, you just keep amazing me with your cards! This is colored beautifully. I really like the starry sky!

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Beautiful card!! tfs

Anne Harada said...

Giant WOW! Amazing coloring!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOWZER!!! I just love the Christmas lighthouse image...sooo gorgeous with the dark colors and the *snow*!!!

Kari said...

This card is gorgeous!!! I love it!!! You did such a fantastic job!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin