Saturday, May 9, 2009

BUSY BEE..

Happy Mother's Day weekend all!! I am so glad the weekend is here.

This past week was packed with various school functions, 2 field trips, a Mother's Day tea, cheernastics, cancelled softball games, rain, rain, and more rain, trip to the doctor for Andrew's swollen, itchy eye - yup, pink eye!...uugh.. I didn't get much stamping done, but I did start and finish a really good book while waiting here and waiting there..

I hope to get to spend time making a few things today. I really love the Shaving Cream technique video over at StampTV that uses shaving cream and re-inkers to make a marbled bg.. waaay cool. I have read about this technique, but I am such a visual person, I love being able to watch Gina show us how easy it is. In the meantime, I thought I would share some of the cards I had made for the release party. They are in various galleries, but I had not posted them to my blog.

Enjoy, and Happy Mother's Day to all!!





1 comment:

Anne Harada said...

Great cards Bev! I love the Band Aid one, so very creative of you GF!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin