Friday, May 29, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEBBIE!!



I made this card for my friend and upline, Debbie N. Her birthday is tomorrow. I am so glad she and I are friends! She was my first SU! contact that I made when we moved back to Lynchburg. I needed some paper, our kids attend the same school, the rest is history.... I ended up signing up as a demo after she 'twisted my arm' ;) ... She is one of the most driven and successful demonstrators I know.

So, here's wishing Debbie a fabulous birthday. She recently started a blog called Unfrogettable Stamping.. so, if you'd like, head on over to there and leave her some love...

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a gorgeous card for your friend, Beverly! I'll be sure to check out her blog, too.

Cindy said...

Beverly, this card is divine! Wow, is she ever gonna love it. I'm so glad you met Debbie so that I could meet you too!

Cherie said...

Awesome card! Love the great colors and the layout! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Debbie said...

I LOVE my card!!! Thank you so much, Beverly!!!

Debbie said...

Meant to also say that you've really blessed my life with your friendship! I'm so grateful we met through Stampin' UP!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin