Wednesday, December 9, 2009

MAKE MERRY...

I love checking the mailbox this time of year and finding those envelopes that I know have beautiful Christmas cards in them. Here is one that I got today! Isn't is beautiful. I love the embossed edge and the peek-a-boo window. The inside is just as beautiful. This one is from my friend Debbie aka vafroggie.
Thanks Debbie!!
Now, drumroll please.... Here is the first of the Christmas cards that I have stamped this year...eek! I love this little elf. It is one of four in a set called Merry Pursuits. a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e. I first noticed these elves last Christmas, and was glad to see that I could purchase them a couple of months ago. I decided to pair it with the cottage wall dsp, as I am going for a non-traditional look with this card, and well, I just love rich razzleberry and old olive together. I also plan to make more of the City of David cards, case-ing what I did last year. My friend Cindy found that set for me, and it is my absolute favorite Christmas set of ALL time! Hope your enjoying the season.
Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Beverly, I love your elf and your card! It just makes me smile :) I love the colors you used - razzleberry and old olive are great for Christmas and I never would have thought of that! I'm going to have to follow your lead on that one! Thanks for the idea. Oh, I'm so happy you love that Star of David set - yay!!!! Your card last year made me want that set! Smooches!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are so right, this little guy is adorable! I love your non-traditional card! So cute!

Julia Aston said...

what a cute little elf Beverly! love the colors you used on this pretty card!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

My goodness, is this ever CUTE, Bev! I love that adorable image so beautifully colored!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin