Saturday, June 19, 2010

ARTISTIC ETCHINGS...

We made it back from a fabulous week with my parents! What a great time we had. As promised, I have some new goodies to share with you. While away, part of my SU! pre-order arrived and I have enjoyed looking through the new catalog. I must admit, the upcoming catalog is FABULOUS! Much better than last year's (I'll be happy to keep this one for an entire year!). I loved the new color renovation, excellent move bringing back some of my favorite old colors-thank for listening Shelli ;), I love many of the new dsp's, finally more ribbon choices (almost as in days of old), many of my old favorite stamps made it into the new catty along with some great new sets! Here is one of them. This is part of a new set called Artistic Etchings. I made this for a couple of this past week's challenges.
Inspiration Challenge 237, Sketch Challenge 285, and Ways to Use It 275: Ribbon. I LOVE ribbon. Black and white gingham is my favorite and usually on every card I make, but today I stepped out of my box and used polka dots...
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Paper: stazon
Ink: white, basic black
Accessories: filigree brads, ribbon, nestabilities

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I love this card, Beverly! It's so fabulous and all black and white - awesome accessorizing!

Anne Harada said...

Yes, but do you like the new catalog?? (LOL!!) This card is gorgeous my friend! What wonderful embellishments, love the black and white design, stunning!!

Echo said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! It's very graphically appealing. I love black and white cards. They would seem so simple to make but when you go to it, it's actually a challenge. At least for me it is.
Great image as well - love it, love it, love it!

Sharon : )

Jean said...

This is GORGEOUS. Love it! I recently purchased this stamp set but really had no idea what to do with it - thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin