Sunday, June 20, 2010

MOSSY TREES...

I made this for my father-in-law for Father's Day. I cased an atc by jmasse. The image and verse caught my eye. I changed the stamp and layout, but kept the basic elements. I added some moss to my trees.
Happy Father's Day to all the men in my life!
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: lovely as a tree
Paper: white, old olive, garden green, basic brown
Ink: stazon, kiwi kiss, wild wasabi, basic brown
Accessories: sponges, aquapainter, brads, twine, moss

6 comments:

Michelle said...

LOVE THE TEXTURE!!!! IT LOOKS GREAT....

Betty Wright said...

Oh, my word! Beverly this is amazing! Is that like real moss or what? Beautiful and so fabulous! Wonderful scripture card!

Anonymous said...

Woah!!! This is a GREAT card! That moss does make the trees look real! Is it real moss?? Love that Proverb too!
P.S. If you get a chance, come check out my challenge blog! This week’s challenge runs until Saturday night. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli

Anne Harada said...

Wowie!! The moss texture is fantabulous!! Love your scripture card!! Your FIL must have loved it!!

Bella Design Digi Stamp Studio said...

Such a clever idea! Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing!

~Daphne

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

This is awesome, Bev! Love the texture with the moss. I bet your FIL loved it, too! So striking and beautiful.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin