Saturday, June 12, 2010

THANKS SO MUCH COACH!

I used the MOJO140 sketch to make a thank you card for my daughter's softball coach. It was an excellent season and the girls even made it to the playoffs, coming in second!!
I don't have any sporty stamps, so I headed to AC Moore and bought this softball dsp off the rack and some baseball stickers by Jolee's Boutique. I turned the center square on end to create my baseball diamond using my nestabilities. I then cut strips of green cardstock and fringed them to make it look like grass. Inside is a pocket for a giftcard to Coach Shea's favorite restaurant. The first card is for one of the dads who helped coach.
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: su
Paper: crumb cake, basic black, real red, dsp
Ink: stazon, kiwi kiss
Accessories: sponge, nestablities, ribbon, stickers by Jolee's Boutique"

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so,so cute! Love all the dimension!

Michelle said...

YOU ARE SO CLEVER!!!! LOVE IT!!!

Mary said...

Great job love these.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin