Tuesday, April 22, 2008

COLOR CHALLENGE TUESDAY and ANOTHER FS CARD



This is for today's CC.. to use certainly celery, chocolate chip and pretty in pink. A fun and fresh combination. I decided to mount my new cosmobella given to me by my DSS, Tabitha aka Savvykat. She asked me yesterday if I had made anything with her... and I had to sheepishly reply that I had not even mounted her yet.. So, here she is Tabby...Cheers to you! She will be on her way to you tomorrow *wink*! Thanks for the bella.. I just loove her to pieces! I cased Janacb's layout of her Bella Ball #4 Layout.. thanks for the inspiration.. and thanks to those who take a peek and leave a comment! Cheers!

Additional Info
Stamps: cosmobella
Paper: chocolate chip, whisper white, certainly celery, pink dp by Glitterstack
Ink: jet black stazon
Accessories: SU! markers, blender pen (for hair), ribbon, crystal effects (for glass), rhinestones, punch, computer-generated sentiment, cuttlebug
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1


ANOTHER CASE OF SUNDAY'S FEATURED STAMPER FOR A DEMO-SWAP!
OK.. so I just had to make another card for the featured stamper challenge.. I mean, great day.. her gallery is full of awesome cards. I am doing a swap with some local demos and I opted to showcase SU! DP.. So, naturally this card does the trick. I loved the layout and kept that the same.
What I changed:
1. colors
2. accessories
3. layers and use of dp.
Thanks for looking.

Additional Info
Stamps: kind thoughts
Paper: very vanilla, not quite navy, garden green, porcelain prints DP
Ink: night of navy craft (for butterfly embossing), not quite navy (for sentiment)
Accessories: stardust ep, ticket corner punch, brads
Techniques: heat embossing, paper tole
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous creations!! :) TFS!!

jjcreations said...

These are cute. I like the dotted ribbon and the blue butterflies are fantastic. Joan

LeAnne said...

This is gorgeous! I love these colors and this DP is one of my favorites! You did a great job!
LeAnne

'Nilla Wafer said...

These are GREAT! I sense another addiction coming on! I'm already a quilter and a scrapper...cards isn't too far off of that, anyway, right??? >>;0)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin