Friday, January 30, 2009

FRIDAY SAS


Yesterday I was supposed to be getting ready for today's Stamp-A-Stack, instead I spent my morning dancing around and emailing everyone I know to tell them that GinaK featured one of my cards on her blog! Let me just get it out in the open that I am a huge GinaK fan and stalk her around the web on a regular basis.. whether SCS, PCP, or her blog, or her design team members blogs. So, obviously, I am incredibly flattered... did you check out the other featured stampers blogs - holy moly. How did I end up with that awesome crowd! Speechless! After dancing around until I was out of breath (about 10 seconds) and cruisin' the web (all morning), I had a picnic lunch with my son on a blanket in the den (which is really special because food is not to leave the kitchen at our house), then we took a nap. So, I stayed up late last night and worked on these cards and got everything ready for today's SAS. I really love how they turned out. The two using the Love You Much Set were cased from SCS (I'll have to come back and credit the creators later).
Thanks for looking!
P.S. My wonderfully talented friend Anne, aka Itsapassion, is hostessing the Saturday Inspiration Challenge over on Split Coast Stampers tomorrow. She asked me to make a sample to share when she posts... so be sure to check out the challenge tomorrow and play along. I would love to see what you create....




2 comments:

LaToya said...

COngratulations Beverly, that's exactly how I found your site and am very happy I have another place to visit for great inspiration. Keep up the good work.

Kari said...

Love the cards for your class! Very cute! If I was there, I would love to come and make some of your fantastic cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin