Monday, January 26, 2009

SULD CARD CANDY SWAP


Once a month I meet with all of my sidelines and my upline. We call oursleves the "Little Debbies" (Debbie is our upline) or SULD. Tonight we are meeting and usually we swap, chit chat, have a make n' take, and tonight Debbie will share what she learned while at Leadership and show us all of her new, cool, SU! stuff that she has ordered (basically the entire catalog). Then we get all hyped up and excited and go tell everyone we know. So, this is the Card Candy that I made for the swap. I used the Bitty Birthday set. It is perfect for ANY kind of birthday card... even masculine (check out THIS post). It is inside of a little purse I made that you can see on THIS post.

We woke up to snow flurries today, but I think they have stopped.... I hope we get enough to at least cover the ground..

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Tabitha said...

Beverly really cool card candy! I've never really paid much attention to this set but you sure do make lots of lovely things with it!

Anne Harada said...

Adorable card candy and purse to carry it all in! How talented are you GF!!

Kari said...

Fantastic card candy Beverly! I now I wish that I would have signed up for this swap!! :O)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin