Sunday, January 25, 2009

LANG INSPIRED CATTY CASE



I made this for a couple of challenges (lately, it seems the only way I can keep up *rolling eyes*).. Anyway, I just LOVE Lang Calendars and have the Coffee calendar by Dan Di Paolo hanging in my kitchen. I used the colors to inspire me for the Doubledog Dare Challenge given by Michelle (sf9erfan) to case a card from the catty. I couldn't find my old catty, so I chose to case a card found on pg 111 of the new catty (I've had my nose buried in it since it came in the mail last week.) This is also for Friday's LSC given by Dawn, to use a black base. I love using black on cards, so I just couldn't pass it up! Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: boho backgrounds
Paper: basic black, real red, brown, whisper white, robinhood red dsp
Ink: basic brown, stazon
Accessories: buttons, ribbon, brads, paper piercer
Techniques: paper piercing


1 comment:

Anne Harada said...

GoJus!! Love this color combo and oh my, do I LOVE the new catty! I'm hoping Michell will do the same DDC with the new catty her next time around. And you can just post this one again!! Way to plan ahead GF!! LOL!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin