Saturday, July 4, 2009

HHN09 - HOLY

I decided a couple of months back that I wanted to participate in Patter's His Holy Name Challenge. It is a year long challenge, so what better time to start that half way through the year - LOL. I got the first three attributes completed today, and hope to have the rest finished by the end of next week.
I am using scrapbook sketches by StampMama over on StampTV...
This page is for the attribute: Holy
My verse: "Each of these living beings had six wings, and their wings were covered all over with eyes, inside and out. Day after day and night after night they keep on saying, "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is the Lord God, the Almighty - the one who always was, who is, and who is still to come.'" Revelation 4:7-9
This is also for the Limited Supply Challenge. I found this image of a seraph online. I printed it out in black and white and used my aquapainter and rich razzleberry ink color certain parts of the image.

Additional Info
Stamps: none
Paper: whisper white, rich razzleberry, melon mambo, bermuda bay
Ink: rich razzleberry,
Accessories: brad, ribbon

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

wow! super image to illustrate you verse for Holy Beverly! great job on this!

Michelle Woerner said...

WOW! This caught my eye right away. Very stunning AND you are rockin those new in-colors. Are they worth getting????

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin