Friday, July 31, 2009

SIMPLE HAPPY DAY...


Happy Friday everyone! I had so much fun making this card for Thursday's Ways to Use It' Challenge and today's Limited Supply Challenge.... and in the process learned a couple of things about myself.
But first, the challenges..
  • Ways to Use it: Office Supplies, I used a clip
  • Limited Supply - To Die For. I used the top note die and a die cut chipboard circle.

So, here is what I learned. I have a TON of rub-ons that I never, ever use but should be cause they are so easy. I have no chipboard (I used this circle - the only one I had other than alphabet chipboard). I don't like chipboard because I never know what to do with it.. and in my quest to locate chipboard, I found several things I had bought and forgotten about. I'm NOT a hoarder, so this was quite a surprise... most of the items are 3-d things that I can alter. So, I pulled a couple of them out and hope to work on them next week... But, I am a fickle crafter, so don't hold your breath. LOL! Also, I love that top note die!!! It is so quick and easy to use...

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for the Anni-VERVE-sary blog hop. It begins at 11am est.... I'm certain it will be fantastic!

Additional Info
Stamps: lovely flowers
Paper: craft, chocolate chip
Ink: white craft
Accessories: Lovely Lines Rub-Ons, clip, black & white gingham ribbon, clear ep, top note die

Inky hugs,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin