Friday, October 7, 2011

COLORS for HOPE...


Where's the Pink?  Today's challenge is to use other colors that offer hope.  Yellow and Green offer Hope and brown brings Comfort.  Therefore, today's challenge was to use these colors together on a card.  I was so happy because I have been eyeing my DCWV Lemon Flower Mat Stack.  I picked some papers from this stack and a brown from a Colors stack.  I used this image from My Favorite Things and decided to paper piece the entire image.  I somehow managed to smudge some ink in the upper lefthand corner of the image panel, so I decided to cover it up with a prima flower. hehe!

Thanks for stopping by.  If you are interested in making some cards for this Cause, please visit the link HERE.

2 comments:

mary said...

I love the colors...very rich. I also love that image. Thanks for sharing.
Mary

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Great job, Bev...and the prima cover is just perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin