Sunday, October 2, 2011

PINK CRITTERS, BLING & A CIRCLE OF HOPE...

Day 1 of the Hope You Can Cling To Challenges is off to a great start.  The main goal of this challenge is to make cards to be sent to the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center.
The first challenge was to make a card with pink critters.  Here is what I came up with.  I got this Love Bug set a long time ago and never inked it up.  When I was cleaning up my stamp table, I came across it and decided to use it.  I went with some pink buttons for the caterpillar's body.

The second challenge was to use bling... easy peasy.. I LOVE bling.  Using the bee image from the Love Bug set, I use bling to show movement of my bees across the paper.. Still lacking a little something, I added some bright, pink primas.

The third challenge of Day 1 was to make a circle card.  Uuuggh!  I almost gave up there.  I don't enjoy making circle cards.  However, I remembered that I had bought some pre-cut circle cards and envelopes... Hooray!  I also decided to use my butterfly embosslit.  I've had this for a long time and never tried it.  Love these little butterflies. 


Thanks for stopping by... I hope you'll join the challenge, make some cards, and help make a difference!!  If your interested in learning more, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin