Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Happy Place...


All month long, I have been participating in a card drive called Hope You Can Cling To, hosted by SplitcoastStampers.  These cards made are mailed to the Anderson Medial Center at the University of Texas.  New challenges are posted daily over at SCS.  This past week has been very busy for me and I wasn't able to stamp, so I spent last night playing catch-up.  Over the next week or so, I will be sharing the cards I made.

This card is for the Happy Place challenge.  The challenge was to create a card that is inspired by your happy place.  If you know me, then you know my happy place is by the ocean.  This is one of my favorite stamps given to me by my friend, Linda.  I used my aquapainter to color the image which was stamped in craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I painted the image then cut it out and matted it on crumb cake and cherry cobbler cardstock.

Additional Info
Stamps: Lighthouse Beacon
Paper: white, cherry cobbler, crumb cake
Ink: craft black, various SU!
Accessories: aquapainter, charm, muddpuddles sand, silver twine, clear embossing powder, punch

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful card! I love how the bird is popped off the image!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin