Wednesday, June 18, 2008

COLOR CHALLENGE AND A SKETCH

This card is for Tuesday Color Challenge to use soft sky, basic black and craft. I love my Sidekick Sayings stamp set and forget to use it. I dusted it off and used it today. Well, I don't have any craft so I used some confetti cream. This is also for the DDC challenge. It was Joan's turn to issue the challenge this week and she wanted something summer with flowers and a bird. So, I used a butterfly.. guess I'm breaking all the rules today.. what's that?? Do I hear a siren from the challenge police - LOL! You can see all of the other cards made by my double dare friends HERE... they are truly an amazingly, creative bunch of women!

Additional Info
Stamps: sidekick sayings, kind thoughts
Paper: soft sky, basic black, confetti cream (didn't have kraft), sofy sky dp
Ink: craft black
Accessories: jumbo eyelet, circle punches, ribbon, jolee's by you flowers

I made this for today's sketch challenge and also for my DBIL who turned 57! I think this cake has that many candles on it - bwaahahahaha!

Additional Info
Stamps: rubbernecker
Paper: barely banana, whisper white, basic black, cutie pie dp
Ink: craft black
Accessories: clear ep, SU! markers, ribbon, brads
As always.. thanks for looking and coming by for a visit!


1 comment:

Allison said...

I love your colour challenge card especially with the little tab at the top! Too cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin