1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Well, I think 10 years ago, David and I were probably buying our 2nd house. I went back to school at age 28 to get my license in Education. At the time, I worked for a local RE/MAX office and went to school at night. It was very stressful and exciting. At that time, David and I had been married for 6 years and had not started a family.
2. Five things on today's "to do" list.
- 1. Finish laundry (always on my "list")
- 2. Make a wedding card and possibly a gift
- 3. Take kids to the pool
- 4. Chill Out - It's Saturday
- 5. Clean my Stamp Room and start getting ready for my upcoming Techniques Class
3. Snacks I enjoy: I skip around, currently I love Kettlecorn - yum!
4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
- pay off the mortgage
- put away money for the kids
- take entire family on a missions trip
- finish the basement and have my very own dream craft room (right now I have squatter's rights in the dining room)
- buy my DH a really nice camper (we just sold ours *pout*)
- buy a farm and get Allison a horse
- spend summers on the ocean in our very own beach house and have friends come to visit... (I just love having company!!)
- and of course - go to Disney World!
5. Places I have lived: All in Virginia... Newport News, Gloucester, Lynchburg, Fredericksburg