Saturday, June 21, 2008

IT'S A 'RUFF' LIFE...



I made this for June Release Challenge #1 from the Gina K. release party. What a fun sketch given by Erika aka SunshineMama! Since I just placed my order last night for my first ever Gina K. stamps and they weren't delivered today... I will have to settle for using my Studio G $1 stamp set. Going with the animal theme Gina has.. I decided on this little dog.... poor little thing has a "ruff" life... Why? you wonder? Well just look at that grass!! His people never mow the lawn and his legs are soooo short, he has a hard time finding his way around the yard and locating his stash of bones! Yep, it's "RUFF"!

Thanks for looking...

Additional Info
Stamps: Studio G
Paper: whisper white, basic black, unknown dp, green is from DCWV textured stack, real red
Ink: stazon
Accessories: SU! markers, punches, eyelet, silver garland string


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card and your explanation of it. Great idea with the stamp camp on your side bar.
xx
DSS

Julia Aston said...

Cute pooch! love the dog tag sentiment and the 'long' grass! cle-vah design Beverly!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin