Monday, September 29, 2008

DOILIES IN THE SNOW...

I made this for today's featured stamper and for a dare challenge issued by Anne aka Itsapassion. She sent everyone in our little group a piece of dsp along with a paper doily. YIKES! What to do with that doily??? Well, after I masacred it with my scissors, I just decided that part of what I cut out looked like snowflakes and went from there. The doilies are in the centers of the larger dark snowflakes. I then jazzed it up a bit with the brads and couldn't help myself with the dots. The layout is cased from the Featured Stamper. You can see her original card here. Thanks for looking.. and to Anne.. please don't send me any more doilies - geez! *wink*

Additional Info
Stamps: snow swirled
Paper: soft sky, night of navy, dsp, doily
Ink: soft sky, blue bayou
Accessories: brads, cb, ribbon, scallop edge punch

2 comments:

Joanne said...

This is just GORGEOUS! Wow! I love the colors, design, all of it!

Holly Young said...

Guess you can tell I'm having fun looking around your blog. LOL! You have some really beautiful cards here, and this one is gorgeous! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin