Wednesday, September 10, 2008

STAMPIN' WITH DEBBIE...

These are two of the cards that I made at Debbie's house today.. We had so much fun combining challenges and seeing what the other came up with. We use the Color Challenge, Sketch Challenge, and the WICKED Challenge (altho' my stuff is not current, I still think it rocks!)
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: eastern blooms
Paper: basic black, whisper white, green galore, ridinghood red
Ink: stazon, ridinghood red, green galore
Accessories: marker


Additional Info
Stamps: A beautiful thing, Summer by the Sea
Paper: very vanilla, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, not quite navy
Ink: stazon, baja breeze, pacific point
Accessories: blender pen, markers, hemp, hph, sand stuff, scallop punch


4 comments:

Shirley said...

They are both lovely! in a different way~!

Kari said...

Gorgeous cards!!! I can't wait to come stamp with all of you!!!

Joan Ervin said...

Hey, Beverly....thanks for visiting my blog!! I love both the cards you and Debbie made...wish I could come stamp with you, too!!! I will add your blog to my blog roll, if that's ok. That way I can check up on you...make sure you are behavin!! Later......

Julia Aston said...

I love the sketch card with the dots - great color choices and orientation of the card Beverly! how fun to stamp with a friend! I love the 2nd card too - very nice coloring on it!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin