Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sorry that I have been away for so long... This week just seemed to fly by and didn't leave me much time for stamping.. so, I decided to make up for it today with some really cute cards. For two of them I used a design template that I downloaded from KWerner designs (there is a link on my sidebar to her blog)... and the other is from a Card Kit that I purchased from Annapurna... love this kit and it is for a super cause (there is a link to her blog as well on the side)... Thanks for stopping by and for looking.

Until next time...


Additional Info

Stamps: Booglie Eyes
Paper: tangerine tango, basic black, kiwi kiss, whisper white
Ink: stazon, ridinghood red, tangerine tango
Accessories: aqua painter, SU! markers, wiggly eyes, ribbon, brads


Additional Info

Stamps: bugs & kisses
Paper: whisper white, basic black, kiwi kiss
Ink: none
Accessories: SU! markers, paper piercer, black sharpie


Additional Info

Stamps: CTMH
Paper: colonial white, summer sun
Ink: kiwi kiss, ridinghood red, tangerine tango



6 comments:

Rhonda Kelly said...

Fabulous cards! I love them all, you did a great job on them. Thanks for sharing.

Anita said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colorful worms!

Annapurna said...

Cute images. Love those layouts you used too. I see you already used your kit. Pushing a brad through riboon, isn't that the hardest thing?

Shirley said...

They are all wonderful, Beverly! Great designs all!

Kari said...

Super cute cards Beverly!! I love all three of them!!! I love the layout and the shape of the layers!! Gorgeous!!

Julia Aston said...

Love these 3 cards! what a great sketch - love the Halloween goblins and the fun caterpillars!! - nice work on these Beverly!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin