Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BLACK & WHITE SWAP... yeah, yeah, yeah..

...in my best Michael Jackson voice - LOL! That song pops into my mind everytime I think about this swap.. What a fun one! If you don't already know, I belong to a super group of SU Demos, we call ourselves the "Little Debbies"... or SULD. We get together once a month to discuss 'business' (ha), swap, and create a make-n-take. This month Delores hosted and chose black and white with a pop of color (optional). Aren't these cards fabulous! Lastly, is the Make-N-Take that Darlene aka IrishPrincess, shared with us. Isn't that treat bag cute! So, sending all my fellow SULDs smoochies and hugs, whether you be here in town or stampin' it UP! out on the West Coast! WOOT!, or up in NOVA, or even in the Cave - Jaime! WOOT!
Y'all have a Grrrreat day! ..yeah, yeah, yeah.....




6 comments:

Cindy said...

WOOT! Thanks so much for posting for us out-of-towners, Beverly. They are all fantastic!

Julia Aston said...

What a great bunch of cards Beverly! you girls ROCK with the card making!!!

Kristine said...

Oo-La-La!! Loving the black/white combo--they're all so elegant and classy :) Hi Bev! It's me. Sorry I haven't been around too much lately. I really need to get caught up with my "kitties"!! :)

Betty Wright said...

WOW!!!! What a fabulous collection!!!! Wonderfully done and LOVE the color combo and details!!!! Great work, Bev!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Beverly....these are some mighty Fabo cards!!! Each of them is so beautifully designed and I'm loving all the black and white!!!!

Allison said...

What a great set of projects! Love all the black and white - so classic!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin