Friday, February 13, 2009

FOR MY VALENTINE & BLOG CANDY...


This is out of my comfort zone because I love to color and use my aquapainter. I tend to shy away from solid images, because they just overwhelm me. I love the way the images from this set can stand alone or be combined.

Thanks for looking.

Additional Info...
Stamps: For My Valentine by Queen Kat Designs
Paper: pink pirouette, basic black, whisper white, dsp
Ink: jet black stazon, real red
Accessories: ribbon, black marker


Now about that BLOG CANDY. QUEEN KAT DESIGNS IS OFFERING SOME BLOG CANDY.. SEE THIS POST TO SEE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BE ENTERED TO WIN.
THE DRAWING WILL BE TOMORROW!!

3 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I like the touch of black.

CraftyC said...

A really sweet valentines card!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Bev,I love your valentine card. Beautiful colors....MOM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin