Sunday, February 15, 2009

A DINO-MITE BIRTHDAY!

Isn't he just the cutest little dinosaur! I love him.. I am a little confused, I am not sure if he is Dino or Gweedo. There are two dinosaurs in this set and I just love both of them. I needed a boy birthday card for a neighbor and love how this turned out. I took a strip of old olive, then used my scissors to cut tiny strips for a grassy look. I colored Dino with my aquapainter using my tangerine tango ink pad, then added some googlie eye. The sentiment is computer generated and popped up. I used my slot punch and attached the black gingham ribbon. Check back next Monday for a card featuring both Dino and Gweedo, plus some cool sand - yep, real sand you can put on your cards.
Thanks for looking.

Additional Information
Stamps: Dino & Gweedo by Queen Kat Designs
Paper: whisper white, old olive
Ink: stazon, tangerine tango
Accessories: aquapainter, slot punch, black gingham ribbon, googlie eyes


3 comments:

Anita said...

Cute card! I like how you made the grass.

Anne Harada said...

Bev this guy is just as cute as cute can be! I love his googly eyes! How fun!!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute, Beverly....that little dino is adorable and I love the googlie eyes...perfect for that special little guy!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin