Friday, February 20, 2009

FEBRUARY STAMP-A-STACK + BONUS...

These are the cards we made at my February SAS. I also included a bonus 3-D project. A small little purse made from cutting a clear box in half. All of the cards were cased from cards I have seen on SCS.. (I'll be back later with addtional info.. but for now enjoy..)

*card above cased from Petal Pusher*

~card above cased from ange306~

~card above cased from va.sunshine~

~card above cased from debils~

~project above cased from Gaylyn aka Moonechild... Thanks girl!~



6 comments:

Anita said...

Cute cards!

Nancy Dawson said...

Just beautiful! I love the idea of the 'extra' bonus for the SAS ladies! TFS Nancy

Cindy said...

I just love these cards, Beverly. I've looked at them like a dozen times now! GREAT job!

Julia Aston said...

What great cards Beverly! I want to come!!!

Kristine said...

These are all awesome too!! Love those Fun, bright purses. All the cards are beautiful too!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Such wonderful projects....they are all beautiful....I'll come with Julia!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin