Thursday, February 5, 2009

BUTTON LOVE


I had so much fun making this card with the buttons that Vicky sent to me. I used a black marker to doodle the stems and leaves for the 'flowers', then added hearts with my aquapainter.
Thanks for looking!
Button Love using QKD Sketch
Stamps: For My Valentine by Queen Kat Designs
Paper: whisper white, brown, pink priouette, rose red
Ink: black craft, jet black stazon, kiwi kiss, ridinghood red
Accessories: clear ep, buttons, lg oval punch, black marker, aqua painter


5 comments:

Anita said...

What a cool idea!

Kari said...

Really cute! I love the buttons as flowers!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

what a cool card with those buttons!! I love the RED hearts of course!!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun card Beverly! I love the buttons and your lovely stems and leaves! a budding artist .... get it?? LOL!!! super colors on this too!

Anne Harada said...

Miss Bees you talented thing you!! I love the button card with your doodles!! What a fun and loving card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin