Thursday, August 6, 2009

GET WELL SOON...


I made this for the DDC Challenge and for the Ways to Use It Challenge: Pleating. Obviously pleating is not something I can do very well. I attempted to pleat the ribbon, but only managed to botch it up. Anyways.. I needed a Get Well card for a neighbor.
Thanks for looking..

Additional Info
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: very vanilla, ridinghood red, dp by cosmo cricket
Ink: none
Accessories: SU! markers, primas, brads, ribbon, eyelet border punch, nesties, charm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this .. I don't see the botch. You're good.

Tabitha said...

I really the dp you used. It looks wonderful!

Joan Ervin said...

Great job of combining the challenges, Beverly!!! I love the sketch you designed and the ribbon looks AWESOME!!!! Love the beautiful flowers, too!!!!

Justine said...

So beautiful, love all of your colors and that fun little charm, great job on the image

Julia Aston said...

well- I can see a little bit of pleating on that ribbon and it looks lovely Beverly! Your dp is so fun on this as well as the cute charm!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin