Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I DOUBLEDOG DARE YOU! SC2


It is my turn to host this week's Doubledog Dare Challenge. I decided to make another sketch since the last one was so well-recieved. I love card sketches and use them almost exclusively on my cards.
ANY and EVERYONE is welcome to participate, just put DDC as one of your keywords in your SCS gallery or link back to this post with your card, so that we can see your creations. This sketch can be combined with any other challenges... just have fun! Also, there is no deadline.
I will post my card as soon as I get it made.
Can't wait to see what you make!!

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Great sketch Beverly! can't wait to get at it!

kellyjean said...

Hey girlie! Just wanted to say I will miss you over at QKD but keeping you on my blog for inspiration! Best wishes!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin