Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I LOVE THE OCEAN..


I made this for the Fan Club. The theme this month is the Tropical Paradise. I am really cutting it close this month, as the theme will change in a couple of days, but I do so love the ocean and all things blue and green.... not to mention the opportunity to play with the Dirty Girls..eek!

This is for the inspiration piece, which I just LOVE! Those flip flops are incredible. I used a Heidi Grace stamp set and tried to make a scene that mimics the piece.
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: Heidi Grace: Beyond the Sea clear stamps
Paper: ginak white for base, su white, dsp
Ink: stazon, kiwi kiss, rich razzleberry, summer sun, tangerine tango, not quite navy, pacific point, bermuda bay, basic black, soft suege
Accessories: aqua painter, crystal effect, white sakura gel pen, glitter sakura pen, fiber, punches, sponges, muddpuddles sand in yellow


1 comment:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Those flip flops are amazing, and I think you have really captured the color and feel they inspire!! Great job!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin