Wednesday, August 5, 2009

IT'S A TWO-FER..

I have two cards to share with you today.
First up ~ Mr. Do-Bee...

I made this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge. Congrats to Teresa Kline aka vasunshine!! I just love her gallery! I chose to case THIS card. I looked through her entire gallery, and it was such a hard choice with all of the amazing cards. I decided I really liked the 'look' of this one.
I combined this with a previous Doubledog Dare challenge given by Charlene to make a "Do-Bee" card. I used one of my embossing folders for all of the things Mr. Do-Bee would want you to be. It also had to have a bee on it. This cute little stamp was given to me by my dear friend Linda. I'm not sure who makes it.

Additional Info
Stamps: bee stamp of unknown origins
Paper: ginak white, all others non-su
Ink: stazon
Accessories: SU! markers, circle die-cut, brads, ribbon, embossing folder. stickles
Second up ~ Birthday Cake...


I made this card using the MOJO98 sketch, combining it with today's color challenge. At first, I wasn't too sure about how to make these colors work together, but I like how it turned out. Thanks for getting me to use colors I generally never pull out.

Additional Info
Stamps: Fun & Fast Notes
Paper: whiser white, close to cocoa, certainly celery (solid and dp), blush blossom, cameo coral
Ink: stazon
Accessories: SU! markers, friskars circle cutter, ribbon, stickles

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin