Tuesday, August 18, 2009

RAZZLE-DAZZLE WINDOW...

This is for the AUG09VSN Challenge D: Window..I used the cellophane wrapper from my stampin' dimensionals for my window frame.The other requirements were to use pink and yellow, so I pulled out that nasty #ahem#, colorful razzle dazzle dsp.. LOL! Don't send me hate mail, I'm just not loving the crushed curry and melon mambo together. snort!
I used my nesties to make my window.

Additional Info
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
Paper: whisper white, basic black, razzle dazzle dsp
Ink: stazon
Accessories: SU! markers (to paint on stamp), silver bling, nestabilities

This was the last card I made for VSN. I didn't get a chance to participate on Saturday as we took the kids to the Hokie scrimmage. So fun! This week we are taking it easy as school starts next week and the kids and I will head back to the classroom.

3 comments:

Sharri said...

This is so pretty! You made the dp work with this card and I love the layout!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - love your pretty frame and your colorful flowers Beverly! Wonderful framing technique!

Gaylyn said...

Because this card is so cute I won't hold it against you that you don't love one of my favorite papers ever! I love how the pink makes the crushed curry look chartreuse. Your window is fabu!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin