Wednesday, June 29, 2011

COUNTING PIGS...


I LOVE this pig image! It is so cute - SQUEAL!!

This image pretty much sums up how fast I am at mailing out the tickle-a-teapotter cards! I have my postage stamps ready this time, so I plan to do better. Getting a lesson in counting should also help.
Hope pig makes it to school in time for the lesson. She just had her hooves polished with a nice shiny black and didn't want to mess them up in Mutnik's cowpies.. eewwww!!!! So, being the ingenious pig that she is, she decided to fly.

I used today's color challenge (just twisted it a bit) and the VLV Week 4 Sketch.

Flying Pig is a digi image from HAMBO Stamps. I typed the sentiment on my computer.

Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: HAMBO: Flying Pig
Paper: early espresso, whisper white, melon mambo, kraft
Ink: melon mambo, markers
Accessories: flower stickers, ribbon, punches, nestabilities, stickles, embossing folder

3 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

That's a cute little piggy!!! Love your card!

Bonnie said...

Super cute! Love the shiny balloon!

Michelle said...

Beverly,

Love the piggy!!!!

I have passed on the Sweet Blog award to you... please visit my blog today to get more details :-)

www.designsdonesimple.blogspot.com

Michelle

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin