Friday, June 10, 2011

FORGOTTEN SWEET DREAMS...

I used the Direct to Paper Technique featured this month combined with today's Free For All Challenge. Today we were supposed to pull-out that long forgotten 'must-have' stamp set that we never actually used. Well here is mine, Sweet Dreams by SU! ...and the Kaleidoscope Ink that SU! sold long ago.. Remember that! I couldn't believe that mine wasn't dried up - it's only about 8 years old - maybe older! No joke! I tried to make a rainbow. After I swiped my ink, I stamped the flower stamp in stazon across the bottom, added the sentiment panel with ribbon and a dangling dragonfly charm.

I think this sentiment is perfect for today's challenge... it could read: 'Sometimes on the way to a stamp, you get lost and find a better one.' haha!

Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: Sweet Dreams
Paper: whisper white, basic black
Ink: stazon, Kaleidoscope
Accessories: ribbon, twine, charm
Techniques: DTP

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin