Thursday, June 2, 2011

EEK!!! CRABS!!!

The crabs have finally arrived at the tea party. You know it is hard for them to travel when they can only go sideways, which makes synchronization all the more difficult.
Keep those toes up ladies - they have their pinchers at the ready and know how to use them!  If you have no idea what I'm refering to, the visit Cindy's blog to find out more about her Teapot Tuesday Challenge.

I used this week's sketch challenge (turned sideways to accomodate my sidewalking crabs) and today's Ways to Use It challenge by using my nestabilities for my die cut panel.  All challenges are at Splitcoaststampers.
 
Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: none!
Paper: whisper white, not quite navy, various dp
Ink: baja breeze, not quite navy
Accessories: nestabilities, swirls embossing folder, ribbon, bling, silver charm, crabs are Jolee's by You

1 comment:

Jill Norris said...

Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin