Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HAMBO HOEDOWN & NEWS...

I am happy to share some exciting news with you!  I will be designing with Hambo Stamps for the summer, which works well with my schedule. Holla!!  They have some wonderfully humorous stamps (rubber & digital). So head on over and check them out.

Today's card is for the Hoedown. I used the Banana Kid digital stamp, you can purchase it HERE.  Isn't this guy adorable.  I used my aquapainter and inks to color him.  Be sure to check out what the other design team members made on the Hoedown Blog.  Play along and you will recieve a free digital image to play with next week, and on and on and on.....  See how it works HERE.

Card Info...
Stamps:  Hambo Banana Kid Digi
Paper:  whisper white, basic black, barely banana, dcwv print
Ink:  soft sky, baja breeze, old olive, summer sun
Accessories:  Aquapainter, buttons, ribbon, oval punches, nestabilities, dots embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Ginger said...

Awesome! I love your card. I would like to make one for my hubby as a surprise when he gets home. But first, I think I am going to play along also!

Bonnie said...

Oh I love this Banana Kid - what a sweetie card!! Looking forward to working with you Beverly!

Karin said...

This is just so adorable!!! Great coloring :) Congrats on making the team!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card and congrats!!!!

Judy Rozema said...

I love your design and papers, Beverly! I am happy to be working with you! Great post~!

Unknown said...

Cute card! Love your DP! Glad to be working with you on the DT!

Jenn

Monica Hunter said...

Great colors and fun layout! We're so happy to have you on the Hambo team Beverly! :)

Anne Harada said...

Oh happy day!! Super cute card Ms. Bev and so excited for your new seat on the Board of Hambo!! You go girl!! Hugs to you!
Anne

Michelle said...

Congrats, Beverly!!! They should be very honored to have you on the team. Great card, too.

Marcie Sharp said...

Glad to be 'in the Frying Pan' with you as a Bacon Bit! :) :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin