Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MY SWAP JAR from Edith and a few AWARDS!



Isn't this fantastic! I just loooove Edith, she is so incredibly talented. I wish I could show you some of the other projects she is working on. I am working on some 3-d art for a local Fire & Rescue fundraiser. Will post pictures later! Happy crafting!






My friend Julia Aston has bestowed another award on me. Thank you Julia. I think I am supposed to post them here. I'm not so techno savvy, so I hope this works.




This is the Arte Y Pico Award which is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogging world.













This is the "You Make my Day Award"





This is the most recent, Bloggin with a Purpose award.
Please check out Julia's blog... she has made some AMAZING origami Father's Day cards.. and leave her a comment!







No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin