Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SKETCH CHALLENGE

This is for Wednesday's Sketch Challenge.. Here is the sketch..





And here is the card I made for it.
What a great sketch! I am still so tempted to cover up that white space with some cardstock, but I decided I wanted to do a simple clean card.. and try to keep it as near to the sketch as possible.. so here it is. This card is also for the DDC that I had the opportunity to host this week with some of my fabulous SCS friends. The challenge was to use a paint chip and a flower. I have two paint chips on this card, the green and the blue. and a flower... simple and easy! I had forgotten how fun paint chips can be to work with. Thanks for looking!

Additional Info
Stamps: lots of thoughts
Paper: whisper white
Ink: stazon
Accessories: ribbon, paint chips, prima, brad


3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love how you used the paint chips on this! wonderful colors!

I have 2 cats! so maybe your doggie smells them on my card to you!!

Tabitha said...

I really like the simplicity of your card!

What a great idea to use paint chips! I need to get some next time I am out!

Misty said...

What a great card. Love the diamond.
Misty

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin